The Global Eye Melanoma market is anticipated to register a CAGR of 7.8%. Melanoma is a cancer that affects melanin-producing cells. Eye melanoma, also known as ocular melanoma, is a cancer that originates in the sclera, retina, and uvea, the three layers of the eye. Early symptoms of eye melanoma include floaters, a growing dark spot on the iris, a change in the shape of the pupil in the center of the eye, poor or blurry vision in one eye, and loss of peripheral vision, but later symptoms include floaters, a growing dark spot on the iris, a change in the shape of the pupil in the center of the eye, poor or blurry vision in one eye, and loss of peripheral vision.
The report “ Global Eye Melanoma Market, By Site (Uvea, Sclera and Retina), By Diagnosis (Imaging, Biopsy and Eye exam), By Treatment (Surgery, Radiation therapy and Laser treatment), By End-User (Hospital & Clinics and Academic Institutes) and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) – Market Trends, Analysis, and Forecast till 2030”
- PV-10, a small molecule oncolytic immunotherapy, gained Orphan Drug designation from the US FDA in February 2019 for the treatment of eye melanoma, including any melanoma illness affecting the eye and orbit.
- The US FDA granted Aura Biosciences, Inc Fast Track designation for AU-011, an experimental novel molecule for the treatment of eye melanoma, in March 2017. This is a different type of treatment that works by using a light-activated viral nanoparticle to specifically kill cancer cells.
The market has grown as the prevalence of eye cancer has increased, the population has aged, healthcare spending has increased, and government support for research and development for novel and better therapies has increased. Two primary drivers are driving the market: growing cancer incidence and an ageing population. The market’s leading businesses are expanding their research and development efforts in the field of ocular cancer, which is supporting the industry’s expansion.
Browse 60 market data tables* and 35 figures* through 140 slides and in-depth TOC on “Global Eye Melanoma Market, By Site (Uvea, Sclera and Retina), By Diagnosis (Imaging, Biopsy and Eye exam), By Treatment (Surgery, Radiation therapy and Laser treatment), By End-User (Hospital & Clinics and Academic Institutes) and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) – Market Trends, Analysis, and Forecast till 2030”
To know the upcoming trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
Key Market Insights from the report:
The Global Eye Melanoma Market is segmented based on the site, diagnosis, treatment, end-user, and region.
- By Site, the Global Eye Melanoma Market is segmented into Uvea, Sclera and Retina.
- By Diagnosis, the market is segmented in Imaging, Biopsy and Eye exam.
- By Treatment, the Global Eye Melanoma Market is segmented into Surgery, Radiation therapy and Laser treatment.
- By End-User, the market is segmented into Hospitals & Clinics and Academic Institutes.
- By Region, the Global Eye Melanoma Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The Americas dominate the global eye melanoma market due to increased disease prevalence and high healthcare spending.
The key players operating in the Global Eye Melanoma Market include Merck & Co., Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Novartis AG, Pfizer Inc., Sanofi, AbbVie Inc., Amgen Inc., AstraZeneca, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Bayer AG, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., , Carl Zeiss AG, Optovue, Incorporated, Siemens, Koninklijke Philips N.V, Castle Biosciences, Inc., Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Gilead Sciences, Inc. and others.
The market provides detailed information regarding the industrial base, productivity, strengths, manufacturers, and recent trends which will help companies enlarge the businesses and promote financial growth. Furthermore, the report exhibits dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional marketplaces, competition, dominant key players, and market forecasts. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships along with regulatory frameworks across different regions impacting the market trajectory. Recent technological advances and innovations influencing the global market are included in the report.
About Prophecy Market Insights
Prophecy Market Insights is specialized market research, analytics, marketing/business strategy, and solutions that offers strategic and tactical support to clients for making well-informed business decisions and to identify and achieve high-value opportunities in the target business area. We also help our clients to address business challenges and provide the best possible solutions to overcome them and transform their business.
Some Important Points Answered in this Market Report Are Given Below:
- Explains an overview of the product portfolio, including product development, planning, and positioning.
- Explains details about key operational strategies with a focus on R&D strategies, corporate structure, localization strategies, production capabilities, and financial performance of various companies.
- Detailed analysis of the market revenue over the forecasted period.
- Examining various outlooks of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST & SWOT Analysis.
- Study on the segments that are anticipated to dominate the market.
- Study on the regional analysis that is expected to register the highest growth over the forecast period.
Key Topics Covered
- Study Deliverables
- Study Assumptions
- Scope of the Study
- Research Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Opportunity Map Analysis
- Market at Glance
- Market Share (%) and BPS Analysis, by Region
- Competitive Landscape
- Heat Map Analysis
- Market Presence and Specificity Analysis
- Investment Analysis
- Competitive Analysis
To know more
Prophecy Market Insights