Global Wheelchair Market accounted for US$ 2.70 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 5.93 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 8.3%. Wheelchairs help people travel from one location to another. It is mostly used by people who are physically incapacitated, either permanently or temporarily, and this is likely to boost market growth. The wheelchair is one of the most widely used assistive devices for enhancing and facilitating personal mobility, which is a prerequisite for exercising human rights and living in dignity, and for assisting people with mobility disabilities to become more productive members of their communities. A wheelchair that satisfies the physical, lifestyle, and environmental needs of persons who have difficulty walking is a crucial instrument for them to enjoy dramatically enhanced health, social, and economic well-being.
The report ” Global Wheelchair Market, By Product Type (Manual Wheelchairs, and Electronic Wheelchairs), By Weight (Light Weight Wheelchairs, and Heavy Weight Wheelchairs), By Modality (Pediatric Powered Wheelchairs, and Adults Powered Wheelchairs), By End-User (Hospitals, Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, and Home Care Settings), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa) – Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2029’’
- In August 2021, WheelAir launches new rigid back integration service to support wheelchair users. The WheelAir System, which helps wheelchair users to regulate their own temperature and humidity, can be integrated or retrofitted into a rigid back in two weeks, the firm has confirmed.
- In November 2019, IIT Madras in collaboration with Phoenix Medical Systems launches India’s first indigenously-designed ‘Standing Wheelchair’ that enables a differently-abled person requiring a wheelchair to shift from sitting to standing position, and vice versa, independently and in a controlled manner.
The market is being driven by a growing senior population as well as an increase in the number of disorders requiring mobility support, such as spinal cord injuries. In addition, the market in the Asia Pacific area is growing as people become more aware of wheelchairs. The expansion of the wheelchair market is also aided by government initiatives for wheelchairs. Furthermore, the growing senior population around the world is a major driver of the wheelchair industry. Furthermore, the rising number of traffic accidents resulting in disability or the need for specific surgeries encourages the expansion of the wheelchair market. The exorbitant expense of improved wheelchairs, on the other hand, is impeding industry expansion.
Browse 60 market data tables* and 35 figures* through 140 slides and in-depth TOC on ‘Global Wheelchair Market, By Product Type (Manual Wheelchairs, and Electronic Wheelchairs), By Weight (Light Weight Wheelchairs, and Heavy Weight Wheelchairs), By Modality (Pediatric Powered Wheelchairs, and Adults Powered Wheelchairs), By End-User (Hospitals, Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, and Home Care Settings), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa) – Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2029’
To know the upcoming trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
Key Market Insights from the report:
Global Wheelchair Market accounted for US$ 2.70 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 5.93 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 8.3%. The Global Wheelchair market is segmented based on the product type, weight, modality, end-user and region.
- By Product Type, the market is segmented into Manual Wheelchairs, and Electronic Wheelchairs.
- By Weight, the market is segmented into Light Weight Wheelchairs, and Heavy Weight Wheelchairs.
- By Modality, the market is segmented into Pediatric Powered Wheelchairs, and Adults Powered Wheelchairs.
- By End-user, the market is segmented into Hospitals, Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, and Home Care Settings.
- By Region, the Global Fibre Optics is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America is expected to account major market share as compared to that of other regions.
The key players operating in the global Wheelchair Market includes Invacare Corporation, Sunrise Medical LLC, Ottobock Healthcare, 21st Century Scientific, Inc., Permobil AB, Pride Mobility Products Corporation, LEVO AG, GF Health Products, Inc., MEYRA GmbH, Hoveround Corporation, Aquila Corporation, Aspen Seating, Drive Medical, Eagle Sportschairs LLC., EASE Seating System, and Medical Depot Incorporation.
The market provides detailed information regarding the industrial base, productivity, strengths, manufacturers, and recent trends which will help companies enlarge the businesses and promote financial growth. Furthermore, the report exhibits dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional marketplaces, competition, dominant key players, and market forecasts. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships along with regulatory frameworks across different regions impacting the market trajectory. Recent technological advances and innovations influencing the global market are included in the report.
About Prophecy Market Insights
Prophecy Market Insights is specialized market research, analytics, marketing/business strategy, and solutions that offers strategic and tactical support to clients for making well-informed business decisions and to identify and achieve high-value opportunities in the target business area. We also help our clients to address business challenges and provide the best possible solutions to overcome them and transform their business.
Some Important Points Answered in this Market Report Are Given Below:
- Explains an overview of the product portfolio, including product development, planning, and positioning
- Explains details about key operational strategies with a focus on R&D strategies, corporate structure, localization strategies, production capabilities, and financial performance of various companies.
- Detailed analysis of the market revenue over the forecasted period.
- Examining various outlooks of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST & SWOT Analysis.
- Study on the segments that are anticipated to dominate the market.
- Study on the regional analysis that is expected to register the highest growth over the forecast period
Key Topics Covered
- Study Deliverables
- Study Assumptions
- Scope of the Study
- Research Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Opportunity Map Analysis
- Market at Glance
- Market Share (%) and BPS Analysis, by Region
- Competitive Landscape
- Heat Map Analysis
- Market Presence and Specificity Analysis
- Investment Analysis
- Competitive Analysis
To know more
Prophecy Market Insights